Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:49 am 
Mortal

Yopp ascended in 1999. The same year that Calrion came forth. Khore came forth that year also.

Actually, Calrion came about in early spring and Yopp came afterwards. I remember the battle between Ariakas and Rishival. Later on Calrion came forth in Castle Moria around those who would become his followers. (Werttrew being one of them.)

Yopparai ascended after Flufffy the battle sheep gave his life for Yopp's. Random Halfbit went insane, if such a thing could be reached from his already insane nature, and within a tavern over by Mount Stryphe, he started to end it all and began reciting the Oath of a Hellion. He never finished it. Yopp came and saved him. In the end, Yopp turned into a pony and Random rode him into the afterlife.

Afterwards Khore was born in a huge RP involving the elemental Discs. in this RP, Dulrik found out that IMMs were not invulnerable to Lava. A mistake made by IMMs several times afterwards too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:40 am 
Implementor

Oddly enough, I only got around to fixing the lava thing in the last update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:58 am 
Mortal

One of the quad, the one with all the pitch black adamantite that everyone always wanted, betrayed zynor and after that they were taken out of the game.

Don't forget the spread of the synata from the leviathan. They made it as far as teron from seaside. Those were dangerous days to be on the road.

The winds of the damned rp started with an adept necromancer collecting a sample of blood from one person of each race within the realms. Mordanzibel happened to be the sprite he got the blood from from. The druids were supposed to hunt down each individual person the blood was taken from and "purify" them. Which consisted of silmar tossing magma on them. For the record, they druids cheated in their own rp and they NEVER purified mordanzibel's blood. They used the excuse that too many of the original characters the blood was taken from had deleted, although they did get a few of them. But techniqually, if you want to get down to it, the winds of the damn shouldn't have ended when it did since mordybell was around for a long time after it with tainted blood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:31 pm 
That Quad was Brownwyn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:34 pm 
Mortal

I'm pretty sure I found one of the quad because when I died to him with my first char and had Mortifair bring me back, she was like 'WTF is that guy!?!11!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:55 pm 
Mortal

I admit I havn't read through all the posts but I do not remember seeing anything about the demon portal. The Adepts did the RP and opened the one by Skybolt and the other by N'kyasha. Unless is what you were meaning when you mentioned the winds. I can't remember where it would go on the timeline.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:50 pm 
Mortal

TheCannibal wrote:
The winds of the damned rp started with an adept necromancer collecting a sample of blood from one person of each race within the realms. Mordanzibel happened to be the sprite he got the blood from from. The druids were supposed to hunt down each individual person the blood was taken from and "purify" them. Which consisted of silmar tossing magma on them. For the record, they druids cheated in their own rp and they NEVER purified mordanzibel's blood. They used the excuse that too many of the original characters the blood was taken from had deleted, although they did get a few of them. But techniqually, if you want to get down to it, the winds of the damn shouldn't have ended when it did since mordybell was around for a long time after it with tainted blood.

First off it was Solmir not Silmar. :roll: Second Yes we did get who we could but you were not active at the time so the IMM in charge said we could work around that in other ways, which we did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:21 pm 
I miss Bronwyn's armor.

And the Synyta got a hell of a lot further than Teron - one killed Trosaj in castle Morea, and repopped fairly frequently in the dungeon beneath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:47 am 
Mortal

it was totally silmar and he plays tenth now.

:sleepy:

what'ya mean i was inactive at the time, I helped hunt down a few of the people that needed cleansing.

maybe that was when i lost internet that one time.

whatever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:55 am 
Mortal

No way man. I was the Leader of the Druids at the Time and did ALL the cleansing rituals! And I was S-O-L-M-I-R.

:devil:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next