Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:51 pm 
Mortal

Just be careful that absolutely NO ONE is watching, being diabolic will pretty much give anyone a zero tolerance for dealing with you. Meaning, all the lighties are just watching to see if the darkie messes up so they can point and be self righteous and say "told you the darkie couldn't be trusted"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:01 pm 
Mortal

meztiso wrote:
is jospeh right? can i actually
"follow the rules" only when people are around :roll:
then follow my diabolic urges :devil: when it's dark or no one will cacth me???
sounds fun :wink:

More than can, you -should- play your character that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:34 pm 
Mortal

i hope these are the last questions that come out of this topic...
1) how do i kill and not let them know it was me?
2) can it be done aftyer i greet them?
3) any hints on how i can manage to tell them why they died without exposing myself?

P.S i dont know if these are proper forum questions or not... if not can someone tell me, so i dont keep coming back waiting for answers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:39 pm 
Mortal

meztiso wrote:
i hope these are the last questions that come out of this topic...
1) how do i kill and not let them know it was me?
2) can it be done aftyer i greet them?
3) any hints on how i can manage to tell them why they died without exposing myself?

P.S i dont know if these are proper forum questions or not... if not can someone tell me, so i dont keep coming back waiting for answers

1. Make sure nobody sees you in the act.
2. Depending on the persons intelligence that you greeted, they can forget your name relatively quickly or remember it for a really long time. Once you greet the person they'll basically know your name for a really long time. Even if you didn't greet them, they'll figure out your name eventually and go by your adjective. By not greeting someone gives you barely any immunity to being hunted at all if that's what you're asking.
3. Lie. :devil: (Be creative. Make up stuff. Like: "He was killed by that elf over there." ) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:01 pm 
Mortal

agian i would like to thank everybody... but i think i have more then enough info on light/dark and the ayamao politics... i decided to change my charecter's history a bit but i think i have my guy down pretty good...
if it doesent work out ... i will just make a different guy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:19 pm 
Webadmin

SK Character: Viltrax
Although you've said you've got enough info, I just thought I'd list out your options again in case no-one told you all the possibilities:

1. Live in Ayamao as a diabolic, and just creep around 'under the radar' and try to avoid suspicion.

2. Live in Ayamao and actually try to join the alliance and be a good local citizen - this would be *hard* for someone brand new to the game to pull off - the level of deception and the possibilities of being found out are rather large. Also bear in mind that if you end up being a goody-two-shoes ALL the time, then you're not really a diabolic person, are you?

3. Migrate to another kingdom that is more tolerant (Teron), accepting (Empire) or welcoming (Krychire) to your character's alignment. Although again, Krychire might be a bit of a tough start for someone new to the game.

If you don't want to throw away your character, try going for option three. The local Ayamao groups will be understanding that you don't belong there, and should deport you fairly easily; just make sure you've done some roleplay to immigrate to your new location before or immediately after that happens... being 'homeless' has drawbacks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:14 pm 
I knowingly inducted dark-aura characters into the Guardians. While various people with subpar intelligence and imagination have perceived Ayamao to be a 'good' country, and while it is certainly dominated by elves, who are 'good', centaurs are not all good, and they represent at least one third of the "Ayamaoan Alliance".

I think it'd be a great RP for an imm to do some shaking in the Alliance when the centaur Federation realises it's certainly being misrepresented by other more powerhungry factions of its nation.

All that should be required for a character to join the Guardians is a desire to protect the Alliance, not some higher ideal of goodness.

IMO, anyway. I don't expect any of Ayamao's current leaders to think outside the box.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:26 pm 
Mortal

All that should be required for a character to join the Guardians is a desire to protect the Alliance, not some higher ideal of goodness.

my f*****g god own!.... that is just what i am doing... your my damn mud idol.... i swear... i get good advice from alot of people but your's is best... and your qoute is just great.... :drunk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:31 pm 
Mortal

meztiso wrote:
your my damn mud idol....:

:o

Last edited by Raynor on Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:23 am 
Mortal

o.k raynor so i took it a little to far with that idol crap... but i was really impressed at what he said.... and i hope that the other players hear what he said about

P.S agian i know i went a little over board with the idol crap

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next