Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:51 pm 
Mortal Philanthropist

SK Character: Imolth
That is -not- what most ppl were trying to tell you, Eusd. I am really saddened by the bitterness in your post. I would take the time to explain but right now you seem to upset over this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:52 pm 
Mortal

Aw, Goldielocks stole my Iori reference. What a thief! He's right though. I think you might have actually broken the crimson-haired guy's record of spam dying. That's quite an achievement. On a serious note though, my character ended up feeling rather annoyed at how reckless Thispar was with his life.

I don't get what your idea of successfully playing this game is, Eusd, but you seem to simply have the wrong impression. You were cool when you actually didn't try so hard to be. There is really no reason to seperate RP from actually learning game mechanics or exploring the game itself. In fact, merging these two is what produces fun, long-lasting characters. All my interactions with Thispar evolved around him asking for this or that. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy helping folk, but towards the end, when that was the only thing he ever did, it started becoming a nuisance. If there was even the slightest hint of a back story, or in-depth RP, I never saw it, although I really hoped I would.

As for PAR, that flag is so damn meaningless.

My advice to you, if you want to take it, is to get off the 'leet-bandwagon'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:10 pm 
Mortal

No one could have died more than Iori, not even thispar, thispar was too short lived to have done such a feat. :P

Thispar did ask for alot of help, and some people showed him some things.

I recall pretty much everyone thats talked about lewt being obsessive compulsive lewt [REDACTED] at one time or another(or now), its a phase.

He learned some things, thats all you can really do with a char you want to learn something with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:28 pm 
Mortal

I don't think I've ever been an obsessive AND compulsive loot [REDACTED] at the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:33 pm 
Mortal

Goldlantern wrote:
Karma wrote:
Never seen someone die so much.

You obviously don't remember Iori. ZING!

I also don't see you QQing about him wanting lewt :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:37 pm 
Mortal

Don't get me wrong Lolth but you sound like the biggest hypocrite.

My advice to you, if you want to take it, is to get off the 'leet-bandwagon'.

You yourself might just be the leader of that bandwagon, You were one of the people to log off when about to be pked. Which by the way should be a curseable offense but I didn't want to tell everyone.

You honestly want to pull out the "YOU DIE ALOT N00B" card? People that claim to have a spotless death record never do anything worth while in fear they will risk their loot. The people that have these spotless record only go out to PK in huge groups.

As for everyone else that had nothing but bad things to say, It pains me to say I'm actually fond of you all and care about your opinions.

Except OA, he has nothing nice to say :(

I'm just kidding OA, I value everyone's opinion but I think everyone has gone through there loot phase, And if you haven't then why is there absolutley no loot to be found?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm 
Mortal

Eusd is right to a point, as is peso - everyone has a period of "Hey, this is cool, it's an item with a NAME! I want it! Oh, and look, that one has a name too - even if it's a stupid item, I want it!" But usually it ends with one character, after someone pks them and takes their not so hard earned loot away. But then there are the deviates to this, like certain players who always play magic-based characters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:45 pm 
Mortal

It's cute that you flip out an' all, but your claims are actually quite absurd. I never logged off when about to be 'PKed', because quite simply, I am not worried about it in the least. If people were out for me, and I somehow logged off, I didn't know they were even bothering looking for me.

And yeah, I don't do anything at all. I just sit in my HQ all day long, with my thumb up my [REDACTED], which is probably why I've been running around helping you whenever you asked. You are absolutely right.

It's a damn shame you get all defensive, when I was, granted.. in a not so flowery way, trying to point out a few errors in your play style. It's called constructive critisism. You know, the thing you get your panties in a knot over?

*blows a kiss*

Ah, damn. Thran's not around for that orgy. Pity!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:50 pm 
Mortal

You two can talk [REDACTED] in PMs, who cares, its a game :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:51 pm 
Mortal

Hey, I'm not out to burn him. He's an okay kid, most of the time. :p

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next